Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WooHoo! I got featured on Stampin'Up!'s Stampers' Showcase!



I am sooooo excited! I woke up this morning and checked Stampin'Up!'s Stampers' Showcase, and there was my card! I can't believe it! Out of the hundreds of demonstrators that submit cards each day, my card got picked! How exciting for me!This is the picture that's on SU's website!
I have been so busy lately! I have been making projects to submit to Artful Inkables for an opening they have for their design team! Wish me luck!
Also my little granddaughter Rachel (Tiff's daughter) has been very sick and has been in the hospital. Poor little girl! She seems to be doing better tonight, so that is great news!

The cute little Zoofari card that I made has been bugging me, so I revamped it! I like it alot better with the other animals on it. It just seemed to be missing something, you know???

I made this cute KuKu Flower! It was so much fun! I just made it out of scraps of ribbon that I had. I am sending it to my DDSS Lil Sis. I attached it to this awesome M&M holder! Hope she likes it!
It seems like Father's Day was a really long time ago, but I know it wasn't! Time goes by so fast these days.

I made this card for my cute little hubby!
I made this one for my son-in-law. Can you tell I
was getting in a hurry?
I made this card for my dad and my father-in-law. Kinda cheatin', but, hey, I was running out of time!
I pulled out these retired sets so that I could make some really fun cards and be able to do some water coloring!
I think these first two cards are my favorite!
I love this lady on Stampin' Fun!
I did quite a bit of layering and used my sewing machine, which I love to do! I really like the look it gives the card.

I embossed this image with irredescent ice to make her shine! It reminded me of being all wet!
I wasn't too sure about the colors on this card when I first started. But when it was finished, I thought it turned out pretty nice! I actually like the greens and the red together!


I used my Cuttlebug quite a bit today too. I love the texture that it gives to my cards.

On this card I dry embossed the flower and then lightly sanded it. I used my crimper and crimped the bottom half of the DSP.
I hope you enjoyed my cards!
Thanks for looking!
Have fun!

No comments: