Saturday, June 21, 2008

Celebrating great Open House success!





And the winner of our $200 basket is.....Wendi! Congratulations to Wendi!

Thank you, Wendi, for coming and supporting us!






Thank you to all the women who came to our open house! It was great! We had the best time and lots of great card making!



Are we having fun, or what?? LOL!

I love this group of women and all the support they give us and our business! A big thank you to Lorie and all her girls!

This is my beautiful niece Kendra and my cutest ever granddaughter Rachel (who is doing so much better!). Kendra was our children's project queen/babysitter!
Thank you so much, Kendra, for helping us! We couldn't have done it without you!




Of course there were lots of other people that came (sorry we don't have your picture!), but we didn't take enough pictures! Next time...more pictures!

We are off to Bear Lake for the weekend! I'll be back on Monday!
Have fun!

1 comment:

ashlie said...

Sorry I didnt make it girls! Sometimes the adventure is just not worth it with my 2 boys! I hope things went well!