Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Card for Elegant Art of GRATITUDE


I made these cards last week with the package from the Fresh Cut Sneak Peek. I fell in love, love, love with these cards! Well, I am a woman, and it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind, right? So I'm taking advantage of being a woman today and I'm changing my mind! We are now going to offer one of these beautiful cards as the FREE card to make Friday night at our Elegant Art of Gratitude class! You get choose which of the three colors you would like your card to be! - Robin
FREE Card Class

Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.
June 13th, 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Come and share your GRATITUDE with a free Thank You card.A written expression of thanks still means so much to the recipient. Gratitude is one of the most powerful emotions you can use to bring all-good into your life in absolute abundance.
Please bring friends and family to make this simple & cute Thank You card to show your gratitude.

RSVP by June 11th & recieve a mini Gratitude Journal.
*One free card per-person. You will still recieve $5 for 'Bring-A-Friend'

No comments: