Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Busy Stampin' Day Today!


I got a card from my SCS DDSS Big Sis! Here it is:
Thanks, Big Sis!


I got this card in the mail today from a DDSS Angel!
Cute card! I love how she punched the holes in the flower and has the old olive underneath. Cute!




I was in some sort of stampin' frenzy today! I made three cards and one altered paperclip (which was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be)!



This is the first card I made. I've had this vision in my mind, and did my best at creating it on paper. It didn't turn out exactly how I had hoped, but it's still pretty good!


I made this card from the Loads of Love set. I made it for my DDSS Lil Sis for the challenge for the second half of the month. I hope she likes it!



Then I made this paperclip to send her also to go along with the Flower Power theme for the month.




The last card I made today was this birthday card that I'm going to send out for the Birthday Babes on Splitcoast Stampers. I CASE'd it out of the Card magazine. I thought it was so cute! It was very easy to! Used my CuttleBug for the die cut alphabet.
Wow, now I think I'll sleep great tonight!

No comments: