Sunday, June 8, 2008

Close up if my Little Sisters Card


This month for Secret Sisters on Split Coast Stamper’s theme is Flower Power. The challenge was to stamp outside the box! Stamp a card to your sister using a non-floral set to make a floral design or use a floral stamp to make a non-floral card.

So I used a butterfly stamp from -Reasons to Smile - I used one of the butterfly wings and 'masked' it and stamped it five times to make the flower and stamped "Wishing you every little thing your heart desires.... and every big thing too!" from, In My Thoughts on the indise.
I then used a snowflake from Trimmings On Board Chipboard (Holiday Collection 07), used my brayer to ink it with Cameo Coral. I used Ribbon from Rustic Retreat. (Idea Book and Catalog 2006-2007) Paper- Old Olive and Very Vanilla. Inks- Old Olive, Ruby Red, Summer Sun, More Mustard and Cameo Coral.

No comments: