Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stampin' All Day... Birthday Card

My husband was sick today and took our two foster sons to there summer program and our little boy James really wanted to go with him. So they went and droped them off and then went to the doctor. I only had one baby for the morning! And she took a hour and a half nap!! I got in some much needed stampin'!!

As being part of the Secret Sister with Spit Coast Stampers we get to send any Sister who has a Birthday in this round a card- so I just got two names and this was the card I made to send them : ) This stamp set Pretty Princess is retired and I only used it one time with it was current to I thought I would pull it out. I hope they enjoy the card and have a great Birthday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robin said...

wow, cute card, sissy!
I love it!
now I want that set too! hahahaha!