Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Morning!

I wanted to share pictures of my stamp room and some of the things I use for organization that I absolutely love!

This shoe organizer is what I use to put all my stamps in. It's the perfect size and is very strong . I love it! It's so easy to see all my stamps. I put them in alphabetical order so I can keep track of them all!










I got these racks from IKEA. I can't remember what they were called, but they were in the kitchen department. They were very easy to install and are the perfect size for the punches. Even the baby punches stay on. Obviously I need another rod! And then, of course, more punches! I love punches!






I got these boxes from IKEA. I had to assemble them myself, and I put a coating of paint on them. They are the perfect size to put all my stuff in! I put my ribbon in the middle box. I have my "designer" ribbon in the top drawer, and my spools of ribbon in the two tall drawers.





This is how I store my cardstock and DSP. I haven't really found anything that I love to store my DSP in, but this is a good start. It keeps it organized and keeps it from getting bent. It's an easy way for me to see my cardstock. This seems like a really good way to store it to me. I have all the colors right where I can see them to help my designing process.



Last but not least, this is the cutest thing I found at IKEA. It was actually in their curtain hanging section. It's a metal type of cord and then there's a little clip to attach your pictures, cards, whatever to! It's so cute and was very easy to install. Well, at least it was easy for my husband to install! LOL!


I'm off to get ready for my open house On Firday! I'm looking forward to seeing everybody and to see who wins my HUGE basket of SU! products!

1 comment:

Creative Escape said...

So many fun storage ideas! My craft room is what I like to call "organized chaos"!

I like to live by these words when it comes to my craft room . . .

Those proud of keeping an orderly desk will never know the thrill of finding something that they had irretrievably lost!

Thanks for all the tips. I also use the kitchen "rods" from ikea to store my punches, and I store all of my stamps on their sides as well. I purchased a couple of bookcases and some additional shelves so that I could put them really close together. I love having the ability of taking a stamp set out and not having to un-stack all of the stamps that are on top of it.

Happy Stamping!

Hugs,

Jen