Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thank You! Our Open House was a huge success!

Thank you so much to all of you who came out to our open house! We had a house full all day long and it was great!
We had club last night and the girls were awesome! We had so much fun!
I'm hoping Tiff took some pictures because I just realized I didn't even take a picture of the projects we made! Oh, well! I will post them later!
Of course you all want to know who won the basket! Well, I don't even know yet! We were so tired after our day, that we decided to wait until this morning to pick the winner! So stay tuned, it will be posted shortly!


Here are the two cards that we are making for our class on Tuesday night, the 10 for $15. These two stamp sets I love! They are from the sneak peek that we got for the new catalog coming out on August 11th! WooHoo! I can't wait! The one on the right is Dream du Jour and then of course the Sock Monkey! So come and be the first ones to make cards from these sets! It will be a riot!

I made this card for a swap for convention. The technique I was to use is the gel technique. You put hair gel in a little baggie and it appears to be like a window or water. This is another brand new never seen before stamp set! This is the Window Dressings set. I was a little disappointed that the "so thankful for you" didn't show up as much as I wanted. I should have embossed! But other than that, I thought it turned out pretty cute!






I am so in love with the little Sock Monkey! I made this baby shower card out of him!




I made these thank you cards as part of her gift. I love the banana!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have fun!

No comments: